Please stop putting “McLovin” in your name. I’m sure Superbad coughed up the funny, I’m sure your stoner friends laughed very hard, but stop.
I’m tired of whoring my Guitar Hero III stats with your namesake. Of the 403 “Mclovin” and 27 “Mcluvin” Live accounts, 9,655 games have been played. In an online setting where disconnect abuse and the inflated statistics are the norm, your combined win percentage of 51 percent is a travesty.
3 comments:
HAHAHA. This is absolutely hilarious! I know exactly what youre talking about.
Very funny, and unfortunately very true. How hard is it to come up with a decent name for your online gaming avatar? Or at least one that doesn't SCREAM "unoriginal"?
Ah McLovin. If only they hadn't made such a fuss over him in the Superbad previews, maybe the name wouldn't have been tired before the film was even released.
Post a Comment